‘’I think what sets the Mokka apart is the design, the way it looks which adds a sense of personality to the car.’’ – sgCarMart
Say hello to the newest addition to the Opel SUV range – The Opel Mokka. Winner of Top Gear’s Design of the Year Award, the Opel Mokka arrives in Singapore with a new athletic and dynamic look, following the new design language. It also comes with a myriad of new features that was not available in the previous models.
Watch the sgCarMart video review and see what they say about the new features, the design and their experience driving the newest edition to our SUV range – Mokka.
“… one new key addition is the Pure Panel that makes the car feels upmarket .”
The bold and pure Mokka is the first model from Opel that comes with the new design language. The Mokka was awarded by Top Gear as “Design Of The Year 2021” and was crowned by Continental Tyres as “Irish Small SUV of the Year 2022”.
The standard features of the Mokka highlighted:
- 129 horsepower
- Engine capacity of 1199 cc
- 3-cylinder in-line 12-valve turbocharge engine
- Gearbox: 8-speed transmission
- Torque: 230 nm
- Acceleration (0–100km/h) : 9.2 s
- Load space: 350 L
- Opel Pure Panel (12″ Instrument Cluster + 10″ Intellink Touch Screen Infotainment)
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity
- USB Interface
- ISOFIX Child seat mounting point
Ready to experience the all-new, bold and pure Opel Mokka? Book a test drive today.