“It easily qualifies as the best-looking crossover in town–replete with clean, decisive lines right out of a car designer’s sketch pad” —The Straits Times
The Opel Mokka-e has officially set a new standard to aspire for after winning the Golden Steering Wheel Best Car in Germany.
Described as “A different but delightful blend”, find out about what makes the Opel Mokka-e the car to look out for.
“…Mokka-e shines because its electric drivetrain is inherently torquey, quiet, seamless and instantaneous…“
“…The Mokka-e is even cleaner, if nothing else, because of the absence of a tailpipe…“
“…Going fast, it feels a little like a hot hatch because of its compactness and inherent rigidity...”
A bold, original vision of design and technology is taking shape. The Mokka-e is the embodiment of Opel’s pure and bold new design language.
The standard features of the Mokka-e includes:
- 130 hp (97 kW) motor
- Battery capacity of 50 kWh
- Max driving range of up to 363 km
- 17-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Taillights
- Opel Pure Panel
- 12″ digital instrument cluster
- 10″ IntelliLink® infotainment multimedia system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Intelligent front camera safety system
- Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- 180° rear view camera with Park Pilot for seamless parking
- Keyless Entry and Go
- Versatile boot storage – up to 350 litres of load space which can be maximized to 1,105 litres with rear seats collapsed
- 8 airbags: driver’s and front passenger’s airbags, front & rear seats side impact airbags, and curtain airbags for front and rear passengers
Experience the all-new 100% electric Opel Mokka-e today by booking a test drive.