Streamlined, compact and an eager drive makes the Opel Mokka-e an accomplished inner-city runabout, according to sgCarMart.
Find out more about sgCarMart’s extensive review of the new Opel Mokka-e and learn what you can expect with this 100% electric version of the well-loved Mokka.
“A total of 260Nm of instantaneous torque means the Mokka-e still always feels eager to move off, all the way to the highway speed limit.”
“Cabin insulation from wind and road noise is still high, pairing nicely with a light steering to make the Opel Mokka-e effortless to weave through traffic.”
“…if it is a relaxed drive you’re after, the cabin of the Opel Mokka-e will also happily oblige.”
The sculptural lines of the Opel Mokka-e make this car a standout as it effortlessly zips through city roads.
The standard features of the Mokka-e includes:
- 130 hp (97 kW) motor
- Battery capacity of 50 kWh
- Max driving range of up to 363 km
- 17-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Taillights
- Opel Pure Panel
- 12″ digital instrument cluster
- 10″ IntelliLink® infotainment multimedia system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Intelligent front camera safety system
- Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- 180° rear view camera with Park Pilot for seamless parking
- Keyless Entry and Go
- Versatile boot storage – up to 350 litres of load space which can be maximized to 1,105 litres with rear seats collapsed
- 8 airbags: driver’s and front passenger’s airbags, front & rear seats side impact airbags, and curtain airbags for front and rear passengers
Experience the all-new 100% electric Opel Mokka-e today by booking a test drive.