“I truly believe that Opel understands the art of concocting well-rounded economy cars. It’s all about blending the right components with the right amount of flair to create an affordable yet effervescent vehicle.”
Keep reading to discover AsiaOne’s full experience with this shot of Mokka.
An Economical Car With Premium Looks
“Unlike a lot of the other cars in its price bracket, there’s really no sense, on the outside and from a visual standpoint anyways, that Opel had to cut significant corners to keep the car affordable.”
Where the cost of owning a car is a heavy bill to bear, the appeal of an economy car becomes sweeter. The only downside of a typical economy car is its stripped-down nature. But unlike other cars designed to be a low-cost runabout, the Mokka gives no visual sense that cuts were made to keep the car affordable.
Its sharp-edged exterior and intentional interior make the Mokka a very handsome compact crossover.
A Differentiated Driving Experience
“The lighter petrol Mokka appears to have softer suspension, which allows it to more competently absorb all but the worst potholes on our roads. While the Mokka-e is significantly heavier, this translates into a better handling car should you really decide to drive it like a hoon.”
Between the two orders of Mokka, the instantaneous torque of the electric motor means the car easily navigates through busy roads and peak hour traffic.
For a city roundabout, all the controls are well-weighted and intuitive to use.
The standard features of the Mokka-e includes:
- 130 hp (97 kW) motor
- Battery capacity of 50 kWh
- Max driving range of up to 363 km
- 17-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Taillights
- Opel Pure Panel
- 12″ digital instrument cluster
- 10″ IntelliLink® infotainment multimedia system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Intelligent front camera safety system
- Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- 180° rear view camera with Park Pilot for seamless parking
- Keyless Entry and Go
- Versatile boot storage – up to 350 litres of load space which can be maximized to 1,105 litres with rear seats collapsed
- 8 airbags: driver’s and front passenger’s airbags, front & rear seats side impact airbags, and curtain airbags for front and rear passengers
Experience the all-new 100% electric Opel Mokka-e today by booking a test drive.